Stephany Impson is a Fox Valley attorney who has provided professional legal services for over 30 years. She strives for excellence in all matters, making her client a priority until his or her matter is resolved. She listens attentively to understand her client's needs in order to provide the best legal solution to address those needs. She is in constant touch and remains readily accessible so that her clients are always aware of the status of their matter. Her goal is to provide timely, effective and efficient counsel so that her clients can focus on other aspects of their lives.
Stephany's Practice Areas include:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Zoning and Land Use
- Residential Real Estate, including Short Sales
- Landlord/Tenant Conflicts
- Title Insurance Claims
- Divorce/Marital Dissolution
- Child Support and Visitation
- U.S. and international adoption
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Post Decree modifications and enforcement
- Domestic Violence/Restraining Orders
As a trained Mediator, Stephany Impson can assist you in reaching resolution of your conflicts or disputes in a collaborative, consensual and informed manner.
- The process is voluntary. Any party can decide at any time to terminate the process.
- Unlike the legal process, you will meet together and openly discuss your issues.
- To encourage you to openly participate, the mediation is a confidential proceeding.
- Stephany's role as a mediator is to assist you in defining the areas of conflict or dispute, help you find the proper materials to make informed decisions, and facilitate the agreement between you.
- As a mediator, Stephany is a neutral third party who does not represent any party in the conflict or dispute or render legal advice to anyone involving the matters in the conflict or dispute.
Please feel free to Contact Stephany with any questions regarding her mediation or law practice.